Taking a distance-learning Uzbek course, so I’ve received all sorts of OSU login info and contacts and those letters may even show up on my transcript. I feel so … so … so dirty.
- me in denver: where is all the water?
- me in the bay area: too much water too much water
83 postcards since Denver may seem excessive, but when you consider that 7 of them are of St. Petersburg bridges, it all makes sense.
Because it’s Welcome Week and the people handing out free bags and candy don’t know that you’re not an incoming freshman from Minnesota.
Wear sandals, they said. It will be warm, they said. There are used condoms all over the sidewalks, they forgot to said.
On vacation. What am I doing at a school?
- Stranger on a Train: What are your plans in San Francisco?
- Me: I'm looking for a little black bird statue.
- Stranger on a Train: What?
- Me: Seeing friends.
- *under breath* read a fucking book
Trains are so fucking fascinating.